Kukla ve Karagöz Sanatçısı
M.Mahir AKSU, UNIMA Uluslararası Kukla ve Gölge Oyunları Birliği üyesidir.
- Unima Bursa (Turkey),
- Unima Finland
M.Mahir Aksu Aksu, who works on values education and art-based education, has been dealing with puppet making since 2016. He specializes in making shadow puppets, especially for the traditional Turkish shadow play Karagöz. He works as a sound, music and lighting assistant in theatre. He is also an event organizer. Aksu organised performances and workshops for various events and they cooperate with many Finnish art organisations.
Hand puppet making, Karagöz depictions making, decor design, evaluation of written games within the scope of character education. I love playing with puppets and especially the Karagöz shadow game.
Master’s thesis, Social studies teachers’ views on geography containing units of 5th-grade social studies lessons: Example of the province of Ankara
Article, Measurement of Attitudes towards Puppet Theater, scale development study.
• Shadow Puppet Workshop/ Şinasi Çelikkol-Bursa Turkey 2016, Traditional Turkish Shadow Theater Karagöz. (Puppet Building, Manuplation Performance
• Puppet Workshop/ Alpay Ekler-İstanbul Turkey 2016, Traditional Turkish Shadow Theater Karagöz. (Puppet Building, Manuplation Performance)
• Puppet Workshop/ Misal Art-Ankara Turkey 2016, Concept Realizasyon Puppet Building Manuplation Performance
• Project Management Training 2012
• In-service Training on Child Protection Law, 2014.